Sugar Bowl Tasting Menu Layout:
Couples choosing from the standard wedding packet menus may select the following number of items to taste.
- 4 entrees
- 2 starch sides
- 2 veggie sides
- 2 salads
- Up to 4 appetizers
The tasting includes the following:
- A two hour menu tasting for a total of 4 people.
- A sampling of house wines.
- If you are planning on hosting signature cocktails you may suggest 2 of these to taste.
- 1-2 hour wedding planning session prior to tasting.
- 4 lift tickets to be used the morning of the tasting.
- Additional guests may join the tasting for the per head price of the menu that you have chosen to taste.
- Additional lift tickets may be purchased at rack rate.
- Complementary garage parking for the day of the tasting. upon request.
Tastings are from 3pm-5pm. If you would like to have a wedding planning session at this time these can be scheduled starting at 1pm or 2pm depending upon how much time you feel is needed to review questions and wedding details.
January-April tastings can be booked on Thursdays or Sundays. May tastings can be booked any day of the week. Tastings must be booked a minimum of 2 weeks in advanced. Dates go quickly so please try to plan ahead. Tasting menu selections and head count must be submitted to Sugar Bowl 7 days before the tasting.
If you have requested a custom menu please provide your wedding planner with your ideas and a menu will be put together for you.
Please let your planner know if anyone at the tasting has dietary restrictions or allergies.